After completing reading in the manual, online module, and class activities, the student will in class:
- List the impacts of a growing turfgrass
- Compare and contrast the 3 species of turfgrass best suited for Wisconsin
- List the steps in lawn establishment
- List the steps in lawn maintenance
- Use IPM process and appropriate resources to respond to general inquiries related to turfgrass
- Post to our Google+ Community.
- Account required (it’s free!).
- First time log in will prompt you for permission to join. Say yes!
University of Wisconsin-Extension
- Lawn Establishment and Renovation (A3434)
- Lawn Maintenance (A3435)
- Lawn Aeration and Topdressing (A3710)
- Lawn Fertilization (A2303)
- Lawn Weed Prevention and Control (A1990)
- Watering Your Lawn (A3950)
- Do-It-Yourself Alternative Lawn Care (A3964)
- Growing Grass in Shade (A3950)
- Keeping your grass alive during periods of drought
- How grass grows, Virginia Tech
- Frederick Law Olmsted, Wikipedia
- Identifying Turfgrass, University of Illinois-Extension
- Controlling Canary Reed Grass, USDA
Educational articles from wimastergardener.org