After completing reading in the manual, online module, and class activities, the student will in class:
- Differentiate between annual, perennial, tender perennial, and biennial herbaceous ornamentals
- List advantages and disadvantages of annuals / perennials
- List selection criteria for herbaceous ornamentals
- Use IPM process and appropriate resources to respond to general inquiries related to herbaceous ornamentals
- Post to our Google+ Community.
- Account required (it’s free!).
- First time log in will prompt you for permission to join. Say yes!
Flower Structure Overview per Families;
- Can Cultivars be Considered Native Plants? The Garden Professors
- Plant Selection Database, University of Minnesota-Extension
- [videos] Perennial Gardening, University of Illinois-Extension
Educational articles from wimastergardener.org