- Understand how to select and acclimate houseplants to a new environment.
- Know the basic plant care necessary for healthy houseplants.
- Understand the importance of light, water, air, temperature, and soil and nutrients on indoor plant growth.
- Understand how different containers and potting techniques affect houseplant growth and maintenance.
- Brighten Your Indoor Space with Living Plants, Wisconsin Public Television
- Post to our Google+ Community.
- Account required (it’s free!).
- First time log in will prompt you for permission to join. Say yes!
- Sesame Street- Desperate Houseplants (video) just for fun!
- Happy Houseplants (video)
- Indoor Houseplants-Gardening Help FAQs
- “Common Plants – What’s Poisonous and What’s Not?” Wisconsin Poison Center, A program of Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and UW Health – American Family Children’s Hospital PH12511-0307P
Educational articles from wimastergardener.org
Indoor and Tropical Plants
- Instructions, presentations, notes, and more – under development