After completing reading in the manual, online module, and class activities, the student will in class:
- Describe the decision making process of IPM
- Identify mechanical, biological, cultural and chemical pest management options
- Find the appropriate information on a pesticide label
- Post to our Google+ Community.
- Account required (it’s free!).
- First time log in will prompt you for permission to join. Say yes!
University of Wisconsin-Extension:
- Integrated Pest and Crop Management
- Woody Ornamental Pest Management (A3597)
- Biological Control of Insects and Mites (A3842)
- Understanding the Pesticide Label (G1911), University of Missouri-Extension
- IPM Overview, Minnesota Department of Agriculture
- IPM Basics, University of Maryland Extension
- The Truth About Organic Gardening and other works by Jeff Gillman Books
- What’s in that pesticide? UC IPM
Wisconsin Horticulture Update
Tune into the Wisconsin Horticulture Update for timely pest and plant updates during the growing season.
Integrated Pest Management
Educational articles from wimastergardener.org