After completing reading in the manual, online module, and class activities, the student will in class:
- Differentiate between an insect and other arthropods
- Categorize insects into proper order
- Identify signs of insect plant damage
- Contrast complete and incomplete metamorphosis
- List cultural, biological, mechanical, and chemical management options
- Identify IPM components in insect factsheets
- Post to our Google+ Community.
- Account required (it’s free!).
- First time log in will prompt you for permission to join. Say yes!
University of Wisconsin-Extension or UW-Madison:
- Insect ID
- Emerald Ash Borer in Wisconsin
- Japanese beetle
- Controlling earwigs
- Caterpillar pests of cole crops
- Maple scale and other trees disorders: Maple cottony scale
- Multicolored Asian ladybeetle
- Insect Orders (free App for Android devices)
Educational articles from wimastergardener.org