More information is available at Lifelong Gardening page.
- Human Issues in Horticulture
- Note: this is an older article but still relevant. See below for recent research.
- American Horticultural Therapy Association Definitions and Positions (PDF)
- Biophilia Hypothesis
- Restorative Commons: Creating health and well-being through urban landscapes
- Biophilia, Health, and Well-being (PDF, pages 38-57)
- Green Cities: Good Health
- Recent Studies Bolster HT Claims
- Parks and Other Green Environments: Essential Components of a Healthy Human Habitat (PDF)
- Landscape and Human Health Laboratory
- Healing Gardens, University of Minnesota
- Horticultural Therapy, American Horticultural Therapy Association
- Gardens and health: Implications for policy and practice