Request books for delivery to your county office by using our Interlibrary Loan Service.
- Log in using your NetID and password.
- Set-up your account for Distance User access.
- Add your office mailing address to the NOTES field of the request form (2 lines only)
- Books, conference proceedings, (etc.) will be mailed to you with postage-paid return mailer to the address supplied in the Notes field. (There is no charge for book loans).
Due dates can vary by lending library.
- Request renewal by contacting the Interlibrary Loan office by email or phone: (608) 262-1193.
E-Book Collections: While e-book editions can be found for many books within the library catalog, or, as a format limit as applied to a search within the catalog, e-book collections can also be browsed (or searched) as a resource type selected from the Libraries’ database menu.
Please note that not every title identified within these specific collections will be available; very specific titles are selected and licensed for access.
- Use Interlibrary Loan or WorldCat to request that books not owned by UW-Madison Libraries be delivered to your most convenient campus library.
- Tip: Steenbock Library has convenient parking in the parking ramp (Lot 36) directly behind Steenbock Library on Observatory Drive. This is a gated lot that requires taking a ticket upon entry and paying upon exit (at pay-stations or gate).