Contact Steenbock Library for assistance using library collections and services. When you contact us using any of the Libraries’ points of contact (including the chat service), please do indicate that you are with the Division of Extension.
COVID-19, Library Dashboard–Information and updates about access to library collections and services.
Karen Dunn is your liaison librarian.
- phone: 608-890-2666 (temporarily unavailable for immediate reply; please leave voicemail); OR initiate contact with me using email or chat
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- email: Web form (email@example.com)
- Chat (Steenbock)
- Follow us on Facebook | Twitter
Should you need to check the status of an Interlibrary Loan request,
- Log in to Interlibrary Loan and click “View Outstanding Requests”
Need a refresher on how to access and use the collections and services from UW-Madison Libraries? Please contact me (Karen) for assistance. I am available to work with individuals and teams via chat, phone, email or Web conference.