The executive sponsors are collectively responsible for leading the project and owning the end products and recommendations.
- Aaron Brower, provost, UW-Extension
- Karl Martin, Cooperative Extension Dean & Director
- Steve Wildeck, vice chancellor for administration and finance, UW-Extension and UW Colleges
The executive sponsors identified a project management team to suggest organizational structures and processes for the project, and to manage the project through these processes and structures once they are approved by the executive sponsors.
- Project lead: David Berard, associate program director for Community, Natural Resource, and Economic Development, Cooperative Extension
- Project manager: Jay Rowan, Huron Consulting Group
- Implementation Manager: Tricia Gorby, Cooperative Extension
The project communication leads will support nEXT Generation project communications. The co-leads will send communications to colleagues regularly throughout the project, and make sure communications are consistent and coordinated.
- Heidi Zoerb, Interim Associate Dean and Associate Director, Cooperative Extension
- Molly Vidal, Chief of Staff, UW-Extension and UW Colleges
The Following Group is no longer Active:
Project Steering Committee
This group, which met through April 2017 was primarily responsible for recommending organizational changes to the executive sponsors and overseeing the products of planning work groups.
- Matt Hanson, Southwest regional director
- Amber Canto, FoodWIse state coordinator
- Amanda Gevens, associate professor and vegetable crops plant pathology extension specialist, UW-Madison
- Jon Hochkammer, outreach manager, Wisconsin Counties Association
- Jeff Hoffman, Dodge County community development educator/department head and UW-Extension University Committee member
- Bill Klase, natural resources educator and UW-Extension Committee on Academic Staff Issues member
- Kevin Masarik, senior outreach specialist/groundwater education extension specialist, Center for Watershed Science and Education, UW-Stevens Point
- Rick Mills, program development and evaluation information systems resource technician and UW-Extension University Staff Council member
- Kandi O’Neil, associate state 4-H program director/volunteer specialist
- Ruth Schriefer, Iowa County family living agent and Department of Family Development chair
- Ex Officio members
- Sharon Klawitter, human resource development director
- Daniel Malacara, assistant dean for budget and finance