- The JCEP Team Award is intended to recognize multi-disciplinary work within our member associations.
- This state-level award includes a $1000 cash prize to be divided equally among team members.
- The award winning nomination may be displayed at the JCEP Annual Conference and/or posted on the JCEP website. It may also be submitted for consideration for the National JCEP “Excellence in Teamwork” award.
- To be eligible for the JCEP Team Award, a team must have “members in good standing” representing at least two of the following JCEP member associations: ESP, WACAA, WAE4-HYDP, WEAFCS, or WEECDA. At least two program areas must be represented among the team members.
- The described educational program must meritoriously meet the need(s) identified within the community or communities involved.
New! JCEP Team Award Application 2023 – Application Closed for 2023