The Wisconsin Association of Extension 4-H Youth Development Professionals is a professional organization that provides:
- A framework through which professionals work for improvement and recognition of the 4-H youth development profession.
- A group identity for the professional members that have the same concerns and needs.
- Recognition to members for professional achievement.
- Opportunity for members to participate in professional improvement conferences.
- A link with the National Association of Extension 4-H Agents (NAE4-HA).
Mission: The mission of WAE4-HYDP is to promote, strengthen, and advocate the Extension 4-H Youth Development profession while providing a safe forum, camaraderie, support, and recognition of its members.
- To foster the well-being and integrity of the WAE4-HYDP membership.
- To assess and address personal and professional improvement.
- To involve the WAE4-HYDP membership issues pertaining to the Extension 4-H Youth Development profession.
Greetings and welcome to the website for the Wisconsin Association of Extension 4-H Youth Development Professionals (WAE4-HYDP.) We are a professional organization dedicated to promoting, strengthening, enhancing and advocating for 4-H and the youth development profession in Wisconsin.
We are affiliated with the National Association of Extension 4-H Agents and aim to help 4-H youth development educators build professional and personal competencies by:
- encouraging use of currently accepted positive youth development practices in all programs for youth, families, and communities
- promoting positive ethics, behavior, and professional integrity to all staff, volunteers, and audiences
- serving as a catalyst for collaborations, coalition development, and teamwork to enrich the lives of youth and adults
- conducting and applying cutting-edge youth development research to impact emerging youth issues.
WAE4-HYDP provides a wide range of member services–including professional development opportunities, recognition and awards, scholarship, and professional development grants.
This website has been designed to provide you, our members, with timely and important information about our association. If you are not a member of WAE4-HYDP, we hope the information provided at this site helps you learn about us, our member benefits, and the exciting work we do for young people. We hope you will be interested in joining us.
Thank you for looking us up. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or suggestions you have about our organization.
Association President 2021-2022
- 2021 WAE4-HYDP Membership Form To join the WI Chapter start here!
- 2021 WAE4-HYDP & NAE4-HYDP Invoice_Recipt
- WAE4-HYDP and NAE4-HA STUDENT Flyer
- NAE4-HA Membership Details Joining NAE4-HA? Click here and create/update a profile!
- Benefits of Membership