This series of training modules has been designed to help all University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension employees learn and carry out their civil rights responsibilities.
Division of Extension – Civil Rights Self-Assessment for County-based Educators
- Complete the annual self-assessment online using Qualtrics
- Personal civil rights compliance plan template (Word document download)
University of Wisconsin – Madison
UW–Madison offers a variety of professional development opportunities and initiatives supporting engagement, inclusion and diversity.
- The University of Minnesota Extension has shared their Civil Rights Online Training across the U.S. Cooperative Extension system
- Three Tools for Engaging Latino Youth Populations and Places
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Part 1
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Part 2
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Part 3
Safe Zone Project
Archived National Extension webinars
- Diversity and Inclusion 101 – 2018 Virtual Summer School webinars from the National Association of Extension Program and Staff Development Professionals
- Leading in a Global World – Presented by: Holli Arp and Tobias Spanier (University of Minnesota) and Kari O’Niel and Kenneth Sherin (South Dakota State University)