Visit one of the Wisconsin centers/collections that are part of the Foundation Center’s Funding Information Network (now Candid) to search the Foundation Directory Online or to consult current (and often non-circulating) books and database products on grants and funding opportunities.
Contact information, grants guides with some database access are available via the links below:
- Grants Information Collection (UW-Madison, Memorial Library)
- Foundation Collection (UW-Stevens Point, University Library)
- Funding Information Center (Marquette University, Raynor Memorial Libraries)
- Funding Information Network (Seeley G. Mudd Library, Lawrence University)
- Grants & Non-Profits (L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library, Eau Claire)